Aussie Boating has operated from Jacobs Well for more than ten years.
Aussie Boating is a proud supporter of the VMR at Jacobs Well and donates $22 for every boat licence issued.
Every candidate obtaining a boat licence with Aussie Boating will receive a 6-month FREE membership with the VMR Jacobs Well valued at $35.
By doing your boat and jet ski licence with Aussie Boating you are supporting your local VMR.
All instructors are:
The purpose-built boat makes it easy for participants to actively engage in all aspects of maneuvering a boat.
The quiet waterways around Jacobs Well make it an ideal place to navigate using maritime markers.
A jet ski is also provided for you to learn on.
Why choose us?
There are many reasons to choose Aussie Boating for your boat and jet ski licence:
- Centrally located at the shores of Jacobs Well, Aussie Boating offers prime training experience on Gold Coast waterways.
- The air-conditioned training facility is located upstairs at the Volunteer Marine Rescue building overlooking the water. The township offers a variety of venues for lunch – enjoy a counter lunch at the Hotel, fish & chips, freshly made sandwiches or yummy pies from the bakery.
- Morning tea is provided with coffee and tea available throughout the course.
- Class sizes are capped to ensure optimum instructor/participant interaction as well as additional support for those who require it.
- For first-time boaties some of the information can be overwhelming. Learning about all the different markers and the buoyage system becomes easy as Hubert demonstrates using some interesting props. Plus you get to experience these first hand during the practical part of the course.
- The purpose-built boat provides safety, ease of handling, comfort and affords course participants with valuable experience at the helm during the practical part of the course.
What others have said about the course:
The courses are still getting rave reviews – recent comments included:
- Pleasantly run course, straight forward with clarity, all questions answered promptly and professionally.
- Very good course, do not change a thing very detailed.
- I found the trainer very patient and explained theory clearly. If you did not understand something he worked with you until it made sense. Very informative.
- Hubert good bloke; glad I came here to do my course
- Course was fantastic I would recommend it to anyone wishing to obtain thieir Boat Licence
-Very comprehenive and a great help thank you
- Very helpful and friendly people, gained a lot of knowledge.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the course and the content was excellent. Would recommend to others.
- Great course not as scary as I thought.
-Very good instruction. Practical part was excellent.
- Fantastic course, learnt a heap, very enjoyable. Thankyou very much.
Testimonial by Joy Fisher, Broadbeach