Course Details - Boat & Jet Ski
Refresher courses: http://boatandjetski.com.au/uncategorized/whats-new
New to Australia? You need a boat licence
As courses fill quickly, avoid disappointment and book your boat and/or jetski course today by calling 0428 729 355 now!
- FREE 6 months VMR membership
- FREE Tide Table
- capped class size to guarantee optimal learning and hands-on practical experience
Payment in cash or by credit card (Visa/Mastercard).
Our professional trainers teach and assess the skills and knowledge required to achieve competency in boat and jet ski licences.
We supply a purpose built Boat & Jet Ski conveniently docked at the jetty 20 metres from our classroom.
All courses include theory and practical tuition.
They will then issue you with your relevant boat and/or jet ski licence.
Regular courses are held on weekends, while weekday courses can be arranged on request. Ask about our group discounts when booking a course.
Jet ski training also focuses on understanding safe operation of the jet ski – refuelling, towing, uprighting and maintenance.
Minimum age 16*
Bring a photo ID – Driver’s Licence, Student ID, Qld 18+ Card
* students under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign a Medical Disclosure Statement
- Morning tea is provided
- Lunch can be purchased at nearby shops
- Bring along sun protection
- Suitable clothing – remember that you may get wet while out on the water, especially if you will be doing your jet ski licence
Maritime Safety Queensland highly recommends that the BOATSAFE WORKBOOK be obtained and read prior to the course. You can also complete the activities which will help prepare you for the training.
The Workbook is available at:-
all Queensland Transport departments,
MSQ website – Click Here
From Aussie Boating
The Workbook is a valuable reference tool for you to keep.